<$Romeo Kids First$>
This is the blog of Jennifer White, Romeo, Michigan. I am a trustee-elect to the Romeo Board of Education. My 4 year term begins July 9, 2007. I will use this blog to post my personal thoughts on the school district happenings, this will allow the community to be kept informed of my views. I will not be serving as a board spokesperson, these will be my individual views.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Channel 7 News Educational Town Hall Meeting
Please take some time to visit this website before Thursday, April 19, 2007.
Channel 7 News is hosting a very important Educational Town Hall meeting with a top notch panel discussion regarding various aspects of education in the State of Michigan. A fellow advocate for educational reform in Romeo, Zoe C. Wagner, has been asked to attend and be a participant to discuss remedial education with regard to post secondary education.

http://www.wxyz.com/content/community/townhall/education/default.aspx

It should be interesting to hear the different point of views from educational experts and community members. Be sure to tune in on Thursday, April 19, 2007 at 8 p.m.
posted by Jennifer L. White @ 3:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me



Name: Jennifer L. White
Home: Michigan


See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER